Marriage officiants

Is the person in charge of celebrating the civil ceremony of a couple.

New York State Law requires any person performing a Marriage Ceremony within New York City to register with the City Clerk.

We are registered and approved by the City Clerk to legally perform your civil marriage ceremony.

We offer our civil marriage officiant services throughout New York City. We serve Manhattan, Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, and Long Island.

Requirements to get married:

  • Before getting married, you need to obtain a Marriage License from the Office of City Clerk of New York City. At this link you can get an in-person appointment to meet with the court to get your license. Choose the county where you want to go to the appointment to see availability. If you need to get married as soon as possible, look in the different counties to see which one has the closest date.
  • You must go personally along with your spouse.
  • You need to have the documents that they require, such as your respective identification and that of your spouse; If you have had divorces, you must bring the divorce certificates in the English language.

And lastly, you must pay a fee of $35 at the Office of City Clerk of New York City. Fees can be paid by money order or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express). Personal checks or cash payments are not accepted.

BUT DO NOT WORRY!! We will help you with all this process, because our main objective is to seek the comfort and happiness of our clients in one of the most important decisions.

What can we do for you?
Schedule an appointment for the Office of City Clerk of New York City.
Help you with the translation of your divorce certificate, in case it is in a language other than English.
We can get you married anywhere, in our two offices, in your home, in a restaurant, in a meeting room, in a park or anywhere you want.
The ceremony will be absolutely personalized, emotional and within your budget.
Contact us

LD COMPLETE SERVICES can help with whatever you need, send us your query